The PicklePod2 is made for Toothpick style micro quadcopters and comes in different variants:
- BASIC : the simplest and lightest version (2g approx.)
- CRSF : Small ears with holes to pass a crossfire trimmed antenna (called also a Faebu Mount ;) )
- 2G4 : 2 side tubes to pass 2.4GHz antennas and use small RC tubes to hold them up.
- *_VTX : crossfire or 2.4G + vtx mount
- FULL : have all the mounting options (antennas, vtx). Obviously the heaviest version
Add note to order to specify which canopy you want and color.
This is the pod used on our Skewer 5" and 4".
The canopy is compatible with most of (all) nano 14x14mm cameras with screw mounts,
eg : Caddx EOS2, Runcam Nano 2, Runcam Nano Racer, Foxeer Predator nano, probably Nano HD cams as well, etc.
To use it simply stick it on the top of the screws holding the 26 mm x 26 mm FC
board(s). No nuts needed, it's a press fit design.
- LEDroneClub PicklePod2 3D Printed TPU CANOPY
NOTE: Frame, camera is not included. (reference only)
Canopy is designed by Alex Arvinte and every purchase will donate to his Thingiverse account.
You could download his designs at https://www.thingiverse.com/ledroneclub/designs